Shocking! It's the 7th day of March already!!!!! Have to say that time sure flies no matter I'm having a good time or a bad time.. Obviously it is not the time that speed up, probably are the thoughts in my head at that period of time change the perception of time flow around me.. Anyway, glad that everything is in a better order now even thou there is still a full set of obstacle course that I need to go thru.. Don't know how long will these last but I'm pretty sure I'll get the most out of it and have lots of fun n new experiences.. Really have to thank those who bring so many nice/touching moments in my new chapter lately =) 感恩 Okie.. I shall get some jif and start scrubbing the stains on the wall before the agent brings a thunderstorm to my house n chases us out.

No comments: