Despite the failing results I've got for my thesis, there's still hope!
i still have one week to fix everything, how lucky i am!!!
And this challenge kinda motivated me!!! I can't wait to see the outcome at the end! Really thankful for ppl who r supporting me n helping me to get thru all this. Really hope i can do something in return. 感恩~
Meanwhile, there's a post offered to me. Still wondering if I should accept it onot. the training clashes with the busiest time of the entire honours year.. =(
Anyway, I think i should focus on allowing myself to graduate first rite? haha
My phone is dead for 2months dy.. and the handset upgrade is being cancelled due to my visa expiry date. Guess i'll have to put all my love to this small unique samsung phone i bought from the post office for the next couple years XD tat also provided me with another good reason to wait for the next and better generation of iphone~ lol.. sure there r something better waiting for me by the time i renew my visa next year..
While I was tidying up my bookshelf just now, something popped out.
It's my resolution of 2010 I wrote at the beginning of the year.
Surprisingly I managed to complete 8 out of 10 from the list =D
I'm not tat sux afterall huh? haha, i should feel proud of myself... lol
So I guess it's good time to make another revolutionary move!!! YEAH!
No more "I can't speak well" and bye bye to "I can't do it"
Yes, I did fall in the past.. but I stood back up and that makes who i really am now..
and I sure I'm capable of doing better in the future!!
Going to remove all the unwanted labels on me and tag new positive labels!
Time to move on to the next stage HaoZhe!!!!!!!
sometime u'll be surprised how the smallest thing happened around u can be so inspiring!
想得到别人的认同之前,你必须先认同你自己。
y i'm so high today? i have no idea.. because of the good weather perhaps.. lol
enough crap! time to head back to the lab.. XD
ADD OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment