昨天“神”早最跑去睡觉了 为了准备今天到来的city to bay fun run 期待已久的run~终于都到来了 结果我今天早上起床后 migraine又再次发作~ 我立即泡了朋友给的杨参须, 但是没有好转,眼前开始出现了white noise。。 好无奈~难道我期待已久的run就要这样泡汤了吗?
抱歉,答案是“没错”
好恨migraine.. 每次都在不适当的时候出现。。 能不能在我浪费时间的时候出现啊!!!
我要用我超强的意志力消灭你!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Zhe, i think it's time u seriously go seek medical help..if one doctor cant reli help after some time, den see another doctor.. it's start to affect ur life badly..listen to me kies?
Shaun : walao!! how come u come here one! welcome welcome.. long time no see eh!!!! tell u wat.. i drink a JAR of coffee everynite.. i think tat's the reason y i am having migraine now.. XD
I came here through ming's. I am a coffee addict as well. Its my blood type. Or maybe our blood type. Too much blood in our caffeine system d. That's why we migraine, I think. Lolol.
haha there's currently no exact cure for migraine..but most of the symptoms can be managed fairly well..if one treatment dont help den ask the doctor for another type of management.. pls listen to me k? go c a doctor k?
15 comments:
Zhe,
i think it's time u seriously go seek medical help..if one doctor cant reli help after some time, den see another doctor..
it's start to affect ur life badly..listen to me kies?
ya ya~ pls, go cure it...
Richie
erm.. alrite~
i'll go next time if it happen again..>.<
any method to cure migrain?
coz actually my mama and younger brother also suffered from migrain one..
lei ming
wanna wait til next time somemore?!?!?!
wait til next time miss the RUN again izzit??
don so stubborn la haozhe..
lol..i seem so gek hei..
I suffered from it as well. However,for me,a cup of strong coffee will do.
Bless you.
-Hao Shaun
Lei Ming :
Yea, u told me before.. lolx
any good cure recommanded?
Sze : haha, dun so gek hei becoz of me.. i'll cure it one of course.. Dun wan to miss any more things in my life dy..
Shaun : walao!! how come u come here one! welcome welcome.. long time no see eh!!!! tell u wat.. i drink a JAR of coffee everynite.. i think tat's the reason y i am having migraine now.. XD
I came here through ming's. I am a coffee addict as well. Its my blood type. Or maybe our blood type. Too much blood in our caffeine system d. That's why we migraine, I think. Lolol.
haha there's currently no exact cure for migraine..but most of the symptoms can be managed fairly well..if one treatment dont help den ask the doctor for another type of management..
pls listen to me k? go c a doctor k?
Shaun : Oh.. haha.. icic... tat's not a good reason to get migrain.. i love coffee.. can't be.. XD
Kuan : lolx. i just dun feel like eating med XD see how it goes k? i neva so confidence tat one day i'll cure it by my own strength~
You shud learn from me, buddy. Get yourself a first-aid kit that contains two pints of coffee with an I.V. hookup, before you migraine. That helps.
Post a Comment