Advance Rubic Cube??!!
So many sides! lolx
Words from performer:
- The puzzle is called megaminx and http://mefferts.com sells it (if they're out of stock, try cube4you.com, cubefans.com, or ebay). Mine was already assembled, not a DIY. But I improved it like this: http://www.stefan-pochmann.info/spocc... Right now I might buy DIY. I hear the new assembled ones have tiles falling off and centers hard to open, so I'd prefer to do it all myself.
- It is very similar to the normal 3x3x3 Rubik's cube, both structurally and for solving. Basically it's the same, only more of everything. Well, it *is* considerably harder to solve blindfolded, which I was the first to do, back in 2004: http://stefan-pochmann.info/spocc/bli...
- The video is real, I don't need to fake this. I've been official world champion and world record holder for a while. Browse http://worldcubeassociation.org/resul... to learn more.
- Erik Akkersdijk is now faster than me and he has a nice tutorial: http://www.erikku.110mb.com/minx.html
Cheers!
Stefan
1 comment:
lolz..i dont even wanna try doin sth litat =.=
Post a Comment