耶!!!!!

真是开心!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Lost Heart~ said...

Yeah~你终于成功咯~不知道在这里post这样的东西对不对^^不过还是恭喜你咯。你真得很可爱咧!第一次看到男生这样紧张感情的事,很戏剧化哦~像我在看《恶作剧之吻》...呵呵~你真的是一个很棒很棒的男生···要遇到这样的男生真的很难耶~不明白...

**~祝福你咯~~**

florencepoh said...

congratulation~
finally守的云开见月明~
yeah!!

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

对不起哦~我不知道你发生了什么事情~

很高兴知道你很高兴~哈哈.

很久没跟你聊过天了~有点想念去年我刚玩msn时,常跟你聊天的情景~n.n

-priscilla- said...

congratulations for being happy!

Anonymous said...

anything so happy?
haha..
sorry oh ..

Mic. Tham said...

hey..glad to be in your blog for the first time...I duno whether you know who am I, just wonder is it fine for me to add you in my blogroll?

anyway, can I know what's the background music of this weblog?

Seinganmui~!@ said...

stupid stupid!! continue ur blog. dun jus one day happy then appear, other days leh

JeremyRock said...

have a nice day then. give me a sms when u are back! ok?
btw feel free to leave me a comment at my blog:
jeremy88.blogspot.com

thanks ya

Anonymous said...

Your blog is,
one of the very very few blog,
that really deeply impressed me.

If you dont mind, i would like to add you into blog roll of my site.


My blog site is www.JasonLiew.com

Do leave me a comment in MSN or in www.JasonLiew.com , so that i got your approval on making links to yours.