12:00am of the new year...

It's 12:00am... I lay on my bed wif my eye wide-open...

Memories of 2004 keep flashing back , something i did wrongly, something tat make me regret, when i feel happy, when i feel hurt... I'm glad i've go through everything...

This is a new beginning for me.... i found tat i've gain something even though i lost something precious to me... Just at the clock strike 12, i've awaken.....
I finally get the answer. This is a good news or a bad news 4 me? I can feel tat my heart is hurt. But, am i the onli 1 who hurts?

I wan to free my heart! Definitions seems bothering me on everything. Fate is something will surely be PaSsed, dream is something tat may happened in the future... I Believe in dreams... my dreams... but my dreams now seems to be a fate...

Hehe, everything hav its solution, if the problem dun hav any solution, it dun call PROBLEM anymore. Problems r there to be solved. Now, i've solved my problem!
I'm glad i've grown up. Now, i wan a life which i wish ... I'm be myself!!

No comments: